1. The Terms and Conditions govern the User’s and 3D point’s use of this Website and the Services offered by 3D Print Points on 3DPrintPoints.com.
2. By accessing this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the terms described hereinafter. If you do not understand or agree to these terms, you should immediately exit this Site. If you continue using this Site, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. 3D Print Points reserves the right to make changes to the Website, the Services and the Terms and Conditions at any time. Such amended Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon posting on the Website or through some other reasonable method. 3D Print Points will take reasonable efforts to post notices regarding any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Please check the Terms and Conditions published on this Website regularly to ensure that you are aware of all the terms governing the Website and the Services.
4. Terms and Conditions are in force from the moment of its publication on the Website.
1. 3D printing Hub GmbH, Hagener Allee 21, D - 22926 Ahrensburg (Hamburg), HR B 51133 the owner of 3DPrintPoints.com.
2. 3D Print Points – online e-commerce platform for 3D points and Users searching for such service providers. The platform is available in the following domain: 3DPrintPoints.com.
3. 3D models – 3D printable files supplied by a user (STL, OBJ extension).
4. 3D object – 3D model turned into a physical object by a 3D printer.
5. 3D point - a User who operates a 3D printer and offers 3D printing services through the Website. A 3D point is also the User of the Website.
6. Order - An order placed by a User through the Website for a print job with the selected 3D point to turn the Users’ 3D model into a 3D object upon payment of the Total order fee.
7. Printing fee - the total fee due to the 3D point for the printing services, including the start-up costs per printing job and the costs of the material used to produce the 3D print, offered by the 3D point as indicated by the 3D point on the Website.
8. Total order fee – the fee consisting of printing fee, delivery fee, and applicable taxes.
9. Commission – the fee due to 3D Print Points in consideration of the Services provided.
10. 3D Print Points services - the services offered through the Website as set forth in Clause III of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions.
12. User – a natural person or legal entity making use of the Services that are offered through the Website.
13. Website – the website offered by 3D Print Points on 3DPrintPoints.com.
14. 3D point profile - provided by the Website area within the Website with a unique URL, partly defined by 3D point. 3D point profile includes its description, photos of 3D prints, the specification of its services and the visualization application and quotation system.
15. Unique URL - offered through the Website customizable URL pointing to the profile of the 3D point.
16. User Profile - control panel, an interface for 3D points and 3D models, enabling them to manage their account, its settings and allows them to change the data and determine its offer, after logging in through 3D point using a personal login and password.
17. User account - fully activated, conducted for the User on the Website account which is a collection of resources that accumulate his information and information about his activities within the Website.
18. Payment service - performed by the Online Payments Operator payment service for the purchases on the Website.
19. Online Payments Operator - PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A located in L-1150 Luxemburg, www.paypal.com.
20. Client - User who placed an order with the 3D point.
1. 3D Print Points offers its services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Services offered by 3D Print Points through its Website solely exist of providing an online platform which facilitates:
a) Searching for 3D points.
b) Placing orders to the 3D points.
c) Processing of payments associated with the placed orders.
d) Offer configuration by 3D points.
e) Taking orders by 3D points and an order management.
3. 3D Print Points mediates financial transactions between the Client and 3D points.
4. 3D Print Points is not a party to any agreements entered into between 3D points and Users, nor is 3D Print Points a manufacturer or provider of any printing services or financial services. 3D Print Points informs via Website about 3D points’ offer and enables contracts of sale between User and the 3D point within Website.
1. Use of the Website by 3D points is free.
2. The condition to cooperate with Website and use its services is 3D point registration.
3. Registration in 3D point is completely free.
4. To register on the Website you need to fill out the registration form available on the Website. When a User registers on the Website must provide at least the following information: company name, VAT number, contact data (e-mail, telephone number), location, delivery preference and its costs, bank details, supported currencies, contact details of a contact person set to cooperate with the Website.
5. After the account registration, its activation, and logging to the Admin Panel, it is possible to configure account settings, especially:
a) Modification of contact details provided during registration.
b) Possibility to manage printers, supported technologies, materials, colors, finishes, formulas, delivery time, etc.
c) Possibility to configure costs and delivery methods.
d) Configurable tax rules.
e) Configurable currency and settlement settings, possibility to set your primary currency and other settlement currencies.
6. 3D point’s User Profile allows also to manage orders and communicate with users who have made the order.
7. In the case of an individual registration, as well as all subsequent steps in the Website, can be taken only by a person who has full legal capacity.
8. When the results of the verification will be positive, you will be informed via an e-mail about it. Positive verification enables you the full access to User Profile on the Website. Since that time the 3D point can fully use the Website.
9. Through the User Profile, the 3D point may expand or restrict the offered services and also temporarily suspend them.
10. Using User Profile, 3D point can create 3D point profile.
11. 3D point can accept or cancel the order.
12. Following the acceptance of the order by the 3D point and receiving information from 3D Print Points of payment, 3D point is required to produce a 3D object within declared on the Website period of time, using materials and colors which User has chosen, in accordance with the indicated 3D printing technology. 3D point is also required to deliver 3D object in the time and form specified by the User on the Website.
13. 3D points are obliged to update order status.
14. 3D point can manage order's status via User Profile on the Website. 3D point is obliged to update the status of the placed order.
15. In case of materials unavailability or other obstructions that occur 3D point will individually contact with Client.
16. Any arrangement between the 3D point and Client, which were agreed before the 3D point changed order status on verified, shall be considered valid.
17. Processing orders outside the Website is considered as breaking this Terms and conditions. This only applies to situation when these orders were placed on the Website.
1. Use of the Website by Users is free.
2. The Services offered by 3D Print Points via the Website are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
3. 3D Print Points is not a party to any agreements entered into between 3D points and Users, nor is 3D Print Points a manufacturer or provider of any printing services or financial services. 3D Print Points informs via the Website about 3D points’ offer and enables contracts of sale between User and the 3D point within the Website.
4. The User or any visitor of the Website can use the Service to:
a) obtain information about the services offered by the 3D points,
b) compare prices and services offered by the 3D points,
c) post opinions or reviews about 3D points or the transactions, by filling out the questionnaire sent by 3D Print Points in connection with the transaction on the Website, in which Users is taking or took part,
d) become familiar with opinions posted by other Users about 3D points’ offer and the transaction,
e) buy services offered by 3D points via the Website,
f) access to an account after registration on the Website including accumulating and access to history and order status,
g) access to following services:
h) Offer details placed on the Website are derived from 3D point. 3D Print Points makes every effort to ensure that the information presented by 3D point on the Website are in accordance with the actual state. In case of any doubts related to the transaction, description, price, delivery time, you should contact directly with 3D point from who the offer comes.
5. 3D Print Points does not comply with:
6. User declares and guarantees that all information that is submitted by them on the Website is accurate, lawful and does not infringe the rights of third parties.
7. The User agrees not to use the Website to:
8. If a User does not respect the Terms and Conditions or any reasonable instructions from 3D Print Points, 3D Print Points can, at its sole discretion and without any compensation, deny the User any further access to the Website and/or any of its Services. Any attempt by a User to damage the Website or to undermine the legitimate operations of the Services may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should any such attempt be made, 3D Print Points reserves the right to seek damages from any such User to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Users have the ability to:
a) Use the Website 3DPrintPoints.com without the registration or login, or
b) Upon the registration on the Website using the tools available on the Website and log in to the Website using access data set during registration on the Website.
10. Registration on the Website requires acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and filling in the registration form with true, current, complete and accurate user details, in particular, such as name, e-mail address and password.
11. After registration via the registration form, you will receive on indicated in the process of registration e-mail a confirmation of your registration.
12. Conclusion of the Agreement between User and 3D Print Points under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions occurs at the moment of acceptance by the User these Terms and Conditions.
13. With the conclusion of the Agreement on the Website the User get full access to its Account which allows ex. monitoring of orders and their history.
1. Users are solely responsible and liable for the 3D models they upload and will refrain from uploading restricted 3D models to the Website. If a 3D points restricted 3D models from a User they shall refuse the Order and not supply a 3D object of such 3D model.
2. 3D models for the correct processing by the Website must have an STL or OBJ extension.
3. Content is restricted if it:
1. By submitting a 3D model through the Website, the User grants 3D Print Points and the 3D point accepting the Order a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide non-transferable license to review the 3D Model on the basis of technical specifications (including but not limited to checking for any technical errors); and to use the 3D Model for the manufacturing of the 3D object in order for the 3D point to fulfil the Order placed by the User.
2. The User represents and warrants that is has all rights to grant the licenses of without infringing or violating any third-party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (including any copyright, patent, design right, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary rights) or any other proprietary rights.
3. 3D Print Points does not claim any ownership rights of the 3D Models and has no obligation to review the 3D models and can in no way be held responsible for the 3D models uploaded to its Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing 3D Print Points can remove and/or block any 3D models uploaded to its Website for any reason and without notice.
1. Cancellation can be done by 3D Print Points or 3D point. During the entire ordering process, including after acceptance of the Order by the 3D point, 3D Print Points and the 3D point may, at their sole discretion, not accept or cancel an Order for technical or any other reasons, including but not limited to the technical unfeasibility to print the 3D models, the 3D models being in violation of the Terms and Conditions or any applicable law or regulations, or due to the non-payment of the total amount of the Order by the User.
2. Cancellation by User. Due to the personalized feature of the print services performed by the 3D point, the User cannot cancel his Order after the payment of the Order and the 3D point has started his 3D printing services.
3. 3D Print Points only facilitates the transaction between Users and 3D point. As a result, 3D Print Points has no control over the 3D objects. 3D Print Points does not provide any implied or explicit warranties relating to the 3D objects and does not guarantee that the 3D Objects will be fit for any particular purposes. Please inspect 3D objects upon receipt immediately.
4. Any reclamations or claims related to 3D objects should be directly addressed to the relevant 3D point and not to 3D Print Points. 3D Print Points disclaims all liability in this regard.
1. The indicated total amount of the Order includes the printing fee, service fee, shipping fee, and any applicable taxes, but excludes any import/export duties or shipping costs.
2. The Printing Fee or any other prices displayed on the Website are only indications and are valid only for the moment that they are displayed. The 3D point and 3D Print Points reserve the right to change any indicated prices on the Website without prior notice. Such a change will have no effect on Orders which have been confirmed by the 3D point and paid by the User.
3. 3D Print Points does its best to prevent errors in the pricing indicated on the Website. However, should an error occur, neither the User, the 3D point or 3D Print Points are bound by the Order and may cancel the Order. Any amounts paid related to that Order will be refunded to the User.
4. 3D points are charged 8.8% Commission.
5. Commission represents the net amount to which VAT shall be added.
6. All prices are presented in the indicated on the Website currency. Prices can also be indicated in the currency chosen by User and available on the Website.
7. 3D print service providers can select the primary currency for their accounts. Any formula valuations will be presented in the currency.
8. The prices are converted from primary Website currency indicated by 3D point.
9. 3D Print Points will transfer the Printing Fee reduced by Commission to the bank or PayPal account provided by the 3D point at the end of each week (last working day) excluding Saturdays and Sundays.
10. Transfer of the Printing Fee reduced by Commission takes place according to the following rules:
11. All bank charges related to the fund transfer between 3D Print Points and the 3D point cover 3D point.
12. Available payment method is currently PayPal.
1. The User represents and warrants that is has all rights to grant the licenses of without infringing or violating any third-party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (including any copyright, patent, design right, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary rights) or any other proprietary rights.
2. 3D points are entitled to enlisted 3DPrintPoints.com logo, as well as other identity signs available for download by 3D Print Points, on their websites to inform about cooperation with the Website.
1. 3D point may make a complaint if the services described in these Terms and Conditions are not implemented or are not implemented in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. All and any complaints relating to the use of the Website shall be submitted by e-mail to the following address info@3DPrintPoints.com.
3. Complaints shall be resolved within 30 business days from the day when 3D Print Points received the complaint.
4. The complaint may be submitted within 30 days following the date of the event resulting in making a complaint. In complicated cases, 3D Print Points may extend that period to 60 days after notification about it a person who made the complaint.
5. The complaint should provide the detailed description (inter alia: name of 3D point, e-mail address, the circumstances justifying the complaint, as well as the specific 3D point’s claim.
6. Responses to complaints are sent to the User’s e-mail address.
1. In order to use the Website, Users will be required to supply certain information about themselves when setting up a 3D point account on 3DPrintPoints.com, designating themselves as a 3D point and placing an Order. 3D Print Points has specified which information is required to use the Website. This information will be used by 3D Print Points for the sole purpose of providing the Services.
2. 3D printing Hub GmbH, Hagener Allee 21, D - 22926 Ahrensburg (Hamburg) Germany is an administrator of users personal data and may assign this task to an administrator by virtue of a separate written agreement (“the Administrator”). The users may contact the Administrator by sending an electronic mail to info@3DPrintPoints.com or by mail sent to the above address.
3. In connection with the use of the Website by the User and 3D point, including the use of the various services provided on 3DPrintPoints.com, 3D Print Points transmit personal data of Users and 3D points on the principle of entrusting the processing of such data.
1. The Terms and Conditions and any disputes in connection thereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the German law. Any dispute, claim or cause of action arising out of, or in connection with the Terms and Conditions or the User´s use of the Website or Services shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Germany unless provided otherwise by operation of applicable mandatory law.
2. 3D Print Points does not guarantee that the Services offered through its Website can be used in locations outside Poland. You are solely responsible that your use of the Services and Website complies with your local applicable laws.
1. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.