You can join 3D Print Points as a designer and start selling your 3D models. Just upload your designs and share your ideas with others.
1. Create an account. You can learn how to register by clicking here.
2. Once your account is created, click on your avatar and select UPLOAD 3D MODEL from menu on the right.
2. You will be redirected to the website where you can upload files in STL, OBJ formats for 3D printing and JPG, PNG for visualisation of your models. Optional files you can add are TXT, PDF, DXF, SVG, BLEND, 3DS - e.g. text files with manuals, etc.
Once your files are uploaded, you can arrange them in a chosen order. Remember, that the first selected photo will also be a thumbnail of your product on the website.
3. The next step is filling out the form about basic information.
Name - a name for your product
Category - which category suits your product (you may select more than one)
Description - write useful information about your design
Manual / additional information (optional) - if your model needs an assembling or post-processing work, you can give guidelines to users
Tags - choose tags (keywords) so clients can find your models fast and easy
Licence - choose a licence for your model(s)
You can create more attractive offer by additional options, e.g. adding YouTube video.
You can also choose whether your design will be public or private.
4. Read and accept Terms and conditions and you’re ready to go!